Which Wells Fargo credit card is right for you?
To achieve your financial goals, you need the right tools for the job. Every customer has their own unique goals. Maybe yours is to establish a solid credit score; or perhaps to plan a vacation or consolidate your debts. Wells Fargo personal financial services has a wide selection of credit cards from Visa and American Express to help you reach your goals, whatever they may be.
Wells Fargo Credit Card Services
- Wells Fargo Online allows you to access your credit account from anywhere, any time of the day. Card statements can be delivered to you electronically – no more filing and storing paper statements.
- Wells Fargo Mobile offers browser, app and text options that work with your mobile devices.
- View spending reports online:
- See where you are spending your money
- Track your income and deposits
- Charts and graphs give at-a-glance information
- Budget Watch allows you to set your spending goals and manage your money smartly
- Credit management education – understand what your options are when it comes to using credit cards, buying a house or an automobile, or taking out student loans.
- Financial education – basic financial issues, saving to purchase a home, paying for formal education, building a good credit rating, 401k & retirement planning, insurance and investing.
- Personalize your card! With the Card Design Studio you can have a credit card that reflects you and your interests. Go big and cover the card front with your favorite photo, or make a more discrete statement with your picture in one corner. Wells Fargo has a digital image collection to select from, or you can upload a photo of your own.
Which Wells Fargo Credit Card is right for you?
Wells Fargo offers a variety of cards with options to meet your particular financial plans.
- The Cash Back cards
- Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa card – No annual fee, a 0% APR for 15 months, then 12.99% or more, and 5% reward on each dollar spent on gas, groceries or the drugstore.
- Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa Signature card – No annual fee, 5% cash rewards on purchases, and exclusive privileges for Signature card holders only.
- Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa card – No annual fee, introductory APR as low as 0%, then starting at 11.99%. Get 3% cash rewards on purchases, while you build your credit rating.
- Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa card – No annual fee, introductory 0% APR, then starting at 12.15%. Earn 5% rebates on purchases, rebates can be applied to the principal of your Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Consolidate your balances with the lowest introductory APR on balance transfers and payments.
- Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa Signature card – No annual fee. Earn 5% rebates on purchases, rebates can be applied to the principal of your Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. You have access to exclusive privileges for Signature card holders only.
- The Rewards cards
- Wells Fargo Rewards Visa card – $0 annual fee, 0% introductory APR for 15 months. Earn 5X the rewards points on gas, grocery and drugstore purchases. Earn 1 reward point per dollar for most all online purchases.
- Wells Fargo Visa Signature card – No annual fee. 5X the rewards points on gas, grocery and drugstore purchases. Get 50% more value when you use Rewards for airfare. Earn reward points for dollars spent online, and access the Earn More Mall for more deals and more earning!
- Wells Fargo Propel 365 American Express card – $0 annual fee for the first year, then $45 per year. Earn 3X the rewards points on gas, grocery and drugstore purchases. The Propel card has loads of travel benefits, see below!
- Wells Fargo Propel World American Express card – $0 annual fee for the first year, then $175 per year. Earn 3X points on airlines and 2X points on hotels. The Propel card has loads of travel benefits, see below!
- The Build or rebuild credit cards
- Wells Fargo Secured Visa card – $25 annual fee and a minimum deposit of $300. Variable APR of 18.99%. Your credit line is equal to your deposit, up to $10,000.
- The Propel cards have Annual Relationship bonuses – you earn a dividend every year on the points you’ve earned based on the level of your card activity.
- Earn points redeemable towards purchases from local, regional, national and online retailers.
- With the Zero Liability guarantee, you won’t have to pay for fraudulent activity on your card.
- With the Cash Back programs you can convert your collected points into cash that you pay to yourself.
- Your Wells Fargo credit card can be linked to your checking account to provide Overdraft protection
- Secured cards can help you to establish a solid credit rating. Responsible card holders can be upgraded to an unsecured card. Wells Fargo reports credit card activity to the three major credit bureaus, which helps the card holder establish a good credit rating.
Travel with confidence
- The Propel cards do not charge a fee for currency conversions while you are abroad.
- The Propel World card offers an annual $100 reimbursement for incidental travel charges like baggage fees and in-flight meals.
- Chip Technology means your card is more easily accepted in more places around the world, making your travel go smoothly.
- Complimentary Concierge service can help you make your tee time or your tea time without hassles.
- Get reduced rates, up to 20% at selected hotels around the world.
- Travel isn’t just by air. Save up to 25% when you rent a car using your Propel card. Get great deals on cruises as well.
Everybody wants to know that when things go wrong, someone will be there to help. Wells Fargo credit cards have you covered for all sorts of emergencies at home or abroad. What if you are at an airport in Paris but your luggage is on its way to Berlin? With Wells Fargo your trip will not be ruined. They will help pay for unplanned expenses arising from misplaced or damaged luggage, or even canceled airline flights.